[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Java Future

> Instead of the usual approach of developing a stand-alone
> Java browser how about a Java DSOM object.

Well, it'd be a neat idea, but there are a couple of problems with it..
mainly that, as far as I know, almost none of us know anything about SOM/DSOM,
and even if we did it would require significantly more work than just porting
the Sun stuff.  It'd be interesting as a second project, if people are still
interested in it, but personally my interest at the moment is just to get a
HotJava browser I can look at and play with.

-alex