[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Java for OS/2 by IBM

> Some just reported in comp.os.os2.programmer.porting that there is a new
> newsgroup created internal to ibm call ibm.ibmpc.javaos2.
>
> He also stated that there are no posts there yet.
>
> What does this mean?

With IBM?  Who knows...

> Has anyone informed Sun of our porting efforts?  Sun has a page of porting
> efforts and last I looked, this listserv was not there.

I sent all the relevant information (even formatted in the proper HTML format
to be added to the web pages) to Sun's web page person a long time ago, and
then neglected to check to make sure it got up, but I guess it didn't.  If
someone else wants to try it (I don't really have time to follow through on
anything much in this regard), the person you want to talk to is Lisa Friendly
<friendly@scndprsn.eng.sun.com>..  I'm attaching the message I received from
her in response to my initial announcement of this maillist back when it got
set up..

-alex
     Alex Stewart - riche@crl.com - Richelieu @ Diversity University MOO
                         http://www.crl.com/~riche/
            "Difficult answers lead to intelligent questions."