[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Code run-through meeting

> #1 - Monday the 18th
> #2 - Monday the 25th
>
> Make your preference known.

The 25th seems to be the general consensus and I don't see a problem with it.
I can wait another week and I think it might be good for keeping things
properly organized.

Have we also decided on using EMX and GNU make?  Most of the responses I have
seen on the subject so far have indicated that the suggestion makes sense.  If
so, then by the 25th are we assuming people will also have that downloaded and
setup (not that there's a lot of work involved in that) as well (which seems
reasonable to me)? If not, somebody better figure out what we are using soon
so I and others can make sure we're ready for it..

-alex
     Alex Stewart - riche@crl.com - Richelieu @ Diversity University MOO
                         http://www.crl.com/~riche/
            "Difficult answers lead to intelligent questions."

Follow-Ups: References: